The Kohlangaz Delamere hearth mounted inset gas fire features an outstanding coal or optional pebble fuel effect and a beautiful flame picture.
This open fronted fire provides a maximum heat output of 2.7kW and can be installed into most chimneys or flues, including pre-cast (BS EN 1858) when fitted with a 3" rebated fire surround.
Customise the Delamere with our extensive range of trims, frets and fascias.
- Radiant heat
- Full depth coal or optional pebble fuel effect
- 2.7kW heat output
- Choice of manual or slide control
- Choice of four trim colours
- Upgrade to a contemporary fascia (not available on slide control models)
- A variety of frets available as optional extras
|Safety||Flame Supervision Device (FSD) Oxygen Depletion Sensor (ODS)|
|Flue Type||Brick Chimney Pre-Cast Flue Pre-Fabricated Flue|
|Direct Heat Output||2.7kW|
|Ventilation Required||Not normally required|
|Useful Energy Efficiency||Not suitable for primary heating purposes|
Fill out this quick and easy form to download your Kohlangaz brochure now!